Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my last food franzy in singapore

I think i ll never really forget the great community of people singapore got ! there are definitely some people worth meeting thus my mission to connect with them as my trip moves forward.
Monday i met yinyu for dinner with her couchsurfer nacho from mexico. we went to a place called to the harbour front mrt station and sanjay joined us there as well.Monday was pretty busy as i left around 11 am from my host place to reach out to the singapore zoo ! it sent me back to my childhood , very interesting and lots of walking there.

tuesday, i went straight for lunch meeting with priscilla for one singapore specialty, pork ribs tea ! i just cant get my head to find the name of what we eat but perhaps future online pics will give you better indication ! anyway it was beautiful and extra delicious and cheap nonetheless !
from that lunch , moved to a few chinese temple nearby in the cbd, to holland village by bus then to priscilla's place to then make it back to bugis junction for the dinner.
Programme last night was a steamboat ! if you never had one, then come and get one because thats just as good as one meal can get if meal applies here ! its pretty much a all you can eat chinese fondue ! dipping meat, chicken, fish, pork skin, veggies, potatoes, ...and so much more i just cant quote everything here.
it was my departure dinner from singapore and had a really good time so thanks again dear friends for the wonderful experience here and lets keep in touch!

from changi airport !

antoine on its way to kota kinabalu

No comments:

Post a Comment